1. INTRODUCTION: This "Website" (the “CREDAI MAHARASHTRA” Website and Dashboard ) is published by or on behalf of CREDAI MAHARASHTRA (“We” or “Us”) a company registered in India under Association/ Trust number ________ whose registered office is at 605, 6th floor, Nucleus Jeejeebhoy Towers, Church Road, Pune – 411001.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: While the Website may be accessible to all, the Dashboard is made available for your own, personal use. The Website must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the Website you must comply with all applicable INDIAN laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the Website you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Website ; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Website or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the Website.
You shall indemnify us (and you shall keep us indemnified) and hold us and our directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any claim, loss, expense, liability or damages suffered by us resulting from your breach of these Website T&Cs.
3. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). CREDAI MAHARASHTRA may monetize some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, CREDAI MAHARASHTRA does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
4. Intellectual property rights
The Website and all copyright, database rights, trade marks, logos and other intellectual property rights related to it belong to us.
5. Our responsibilities to you
While we will endeavor to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily from time to time and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reason beyond our control or if we deem it necessary. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any loss or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of any suspension of, or interruption to, the operation of the Website.
The Website, including all content on or available through the Website, is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Website or any of its content. In particular, but without limitation, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content contained on the Website. The content of the Website is not intended as advice and should not be relied upon.
We do not accept any responsibility to you for:
(a) malfunctions in communications facilities which cannot reasonably be considered to be under our control and that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send or the material you access via the Website;
(b) any losses or delays in transmission of messages or material you access arising out of the use of any Internet access service provider or mobile network service provider or caused by any browser or other software which is not under our control;
(c) viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Website or your accessing any materials on the Website;
(d) any unauthorized use or interception of any message or information before it reaches the Website or our servers from the Website;
(e) any unauthorized use of or access to data relating to you or your transactions which is held by us (unless such use or access is caused by our negligence, fraud or failure to comply with laws relating to the protection of your data), to the extent permitted by local law;
(f) any content provided by third parties.
6. Limitations of liability
There are provisions on liability in the Service T&Cs that also website / apply in connection with these Website T&Cs and your use of the Website.
In addition, we and our group companies and our and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
(a) the Website and your use, delay in use or inability to use the Website or if it does not work as you expect or would like or if it contains any defects or errors and whether or not we correct any of those defects or errors;
(b) your access to and use of any material on the Website or material linked to or referred to on the Website; and/or
(c) any loss or damage to your Device or any other hardware or software you use in connection with the Website, including in connection with any viruses that may affect the same on account of your downloading and use of the Website.
You acknowledge that use of the Website is dependent on third parties, including your own network providers, and that we are not liable for any acts or omissions of those third parties.
If we or any of our group companies or our or their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents do have any liability to you for any kind of loss or damage for any reason under or in connection with these Website T&Cs and/or the Service T&Cs, you agree that you shall not recover more than once for that same loss and/or damage regardless of whether your claim(s) are made under or in connection with any or both of these Website T&Cs and/or the Service T&Cs.
Nothing in these Website T&Cs shall exclude any party’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising through negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (c) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under any applicable law.
8. SERVICE SUSPENSION: CREDAI MAHARASHTRA reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Website published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
9. ADVERTISERS IN THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not CREDAI MAHARASHTRA, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
10. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and CREDAI MAHARASHTRA concerning your use of the Website.
CREDAI MAHARASHTRA reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the Website to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the Website. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of CREDAI MAHARASHTRA.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
CREDAI MAHARASHTRA’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CREDAI MAHARASHTRA in writing.
11. CONTACT US: You can contact CREDAI MAHARASHTRA at Office No. 605, 6th floor, Nucleus Jeejeebhoy Towers, Church Road, Pune - 411001, telephone 02026052654 / 55 , email: email@example.com